About the Product:
IMPROVES LIPID PROFILE & JOINT HEALTH
EPA / DHA
400 / 275
MECHANISM OF ACTION:
- Due to its anti-inflammatory
property, omega 3 fatty acids promote heart health by helping to prevent the
oxidation of the artery lining and cholesterol.
- Salmon fish oil can lower the
risk of coronary heart disease and improves good cholesterol & triglyceride values.
- Omega 3 intake promotes healthy
calcium metabolism & improves bone health by regulating calcium balance and
osteoblast activity (1).
- Omega 3 fatty acids, particularly
DHA intake improves cognition, lowered stroke risk & cerebral blood flow.
- It reduces migraines and
decreased risk of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and
- EPA & DHA present in Omega
3 fatty acids mitigate anxiety and depression (2).
- DHA plays an important role in
maintaining photoreceptor membrane integrity and ensuring optimal production of
vision through light transmission (3).
- Omega 3 fatty acids improve
sleep by lowering associated stress hormones (4).
Take 1 capsule daily preferably with meal or as directed by your healthcare
PACK SIZE: 60 soft gel capsules
- Maggio M., Artoni A., Lauretani F., Borghi L., Nouvenne A., Valenti G. and Ceda G. P. The impact of omega-3 fatty acids on osteoporosis. Current Pharmaceutical Design. 2009; 15(36): 4157–64. PMID: 20041817.
- Grosso G., Pajak A., Marventano S., Castellano S., Galvano F., Bucolo C. and Caraci F. Role of omega-3 fatty acids in the treatment of depressive disorders: A comprehensive meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. PLOS ONE. 2014; 9(5): PMID: 24805797.
- Querques G., Forte R. and Souied EH. Retina and omega-3. Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism. 2011; PMID: 22175009.
- Montgomery P., Burton JR., Sewell R P., Spreckelsen TF. and Richardson A J. Fatty acids and sleep in UK children: Subjective and pilot objective sleep results from the DOLAB study – a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Sleep Research. 2014; 23(4): 364–388. PMID: 24605819.